Our 2021 season is now over, see you in the spring
Check out the Bonney Cup 2019:
History of the Clubhouse
Penticton Lakeview Lawn Bowling Club was formed in 1927 and first played on the grounds on the old Incola Hotel on Lakeshore Drive. In the Spring time of 1928 there was flooding in that area and greens were washed out completely. In 1929 with permission from the council at that time a new green was setup on Brunswick Street and this is where it remains today. Ladies were introduced to the club in 1930 plus a clubhouse improvement in 1949-1950. The Clubhouse as it now stands was remodelled in 1999-2001. This was due mainly to the Late Harry Bonney and Club Members at this time, many of whom offered their own funds. So in 93 Years we have gone from a wooden shack to the great clubhouse we have today with the support of our club members. In February 2020 we deleted the word "Lakeview" from our title. We are now Penticton Lawn Bowling Club. Some old and interesting photographs are on display in the clubhouse at 260 Brunswick Street, Penticton.